How To Become A Professional Dog Trainer – Career In Dog Training

How To Become A Professional Dog Trainer - Career In Dog Training
Click Image To Visit Site

Get the Inside Scoop on Everything You Could Possibly Want to Know About Building a Tremendously Rewarding Career (and Business) in Dog Training…


If you love dogs, and would like to know how to get started in becoming a certified, professional dog trainer…



A long time ago it was my dream to become an animal trainer, I always loved animals and I knew being around dogs as a career would be amazing!


How could anyone want to work at a desk when you could be outside spending time with beautiful dogs and getting paid for it?


It was early on when I decided I didn’t want to have an average boring job – I wanted to follow my p ion.


You get to meet great dogs and people – Everyday you’ll meet new and interesting people and their dogs. You’ll get to find out exactly how they think and hear their unique stories.


You help both dogs and people – Nothing is more rewarding then finishing the day knowing you made a difference. I can’t tell you how many times people have wanted to abandon their dogs in shelters and with just a few sessions, everything changes.


The 9-5 hours doesn’t exist – If you are a dog trainer you won’t have to work the same hours as everyone else. You can work as and when you want to, athours that suit you and your lifestyle.


Every day is a little bit different – You won’t be one of the millions of people that complain everyday of the same boring job, since, as a dog trainer you will face new challenges everyday and you’ll love it.


Your job is mobile – Being a dog trainer is a profession that will always be needed, it can never go obsolete and is useful wherever you want to live be it the US, Canada or even Australia!


You can potentially be your own boss – You don’t have to but if you want to, you can start your own lucrative dog training business very easily…


I can tell you right now it sounded great all those years ago, but there was one MAJOR problem in my plan…


I was pretty oblivious to what knowledge or skills were needed to become a trainer and seeing that there wasn’t any university that offer a dog training degree… becoming a dog trainer was a very confusing career path.


But I was so p ionate about pursuing my dream career, I ploughed ahead anyway volunteering for free at animal shelters, studied at night and put in long hours before I ever got a chance to start training dogs. And like most people I know, I ended up learning the hard way – through experience.


I’ve worked with literally hundreds of dogs and trained under famous dog trainers.


I’m a certified dog trainer with the San Francisco SPCA Academy for Dog Trainers and also a professional marine mammal trainer.


I belong to the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and the International Marine Animal Trainers’ Association.


My constant involvement in the industry has led to numerous personal and professional contacts within the dog training community.


I teach group dog training cl es as well as private instruction. In short I’ve been around the block for a while, and I’ve made every single mistake possible…


If I could turn back the clock, the one thing I’d definitely do differently is to learn more before I got started.


Because as I’ve found out, a love for dogs can get you an awfully long way in this business. But you’ll get there much more quickly and easily when you know all the other facets that will help you to become a truly successful dog trainer.


Lately, a lot of aspiring dog trainers have been seeking me out and asking me to mentor them. Despite it being incredibly flattering, I simply don’t have the time.


The Dog Trainer Handbook is a , no-fluff, down-to-action manual to help you become a certified, professional dog trainer fast.


At the same time, it’s also designed to guide you on how to start and run your own successful dog training business.


Suffice to say, dog training is my life. It means the absolute world to me, which is why I’m so dedicated to p ing my knowledge onto aspiring dog trainers like you.


As I said earlier on, I wish I had find out more about being a dog trainer before I got into the business. I would have saved myself so much time – and so much money.


That’s why this book can and will help you succeed if you’re remotely interested in taking up dog training as a new career. Read more…


Post Title : How To Become A Professional Dog Trainer – Career In Dog Training

How To Become A Professional Dog Trainer – Career In Dog Training,

How To Become A Professional Dog Trainer – Career In Dog Training

0 comments

Post a Comment