How to Start a Daycare

How to Start a Daycare
Click Image To Visit Site

Did You Know? You can earn $3,000 a month or more by starting and running your own home daycare? With the knowledge contained in this exclusive daycare guide, you will have the information you need to get your daycare off to a great start…


Click on the Play Button on The Video Below to Watch a Short Video Presentation About Starting a Daycare



Nothing tugs at your heart like looking into your child’s crying eyes. Dropping them off at the daycare center, you know that you just have to find a way to spend more time with them …


…and still be able to pay the bills. Your weekends are way too short.


By starting your own daycare, you have a chance to shape your child’s future…


…and not only your child’s future, but you can make a difference in the lives of others.


Here’s a little secret that daycare operators don’t want you to know. Home daycare can be profitable … very profitable.


It’s not uncommon for a home childcare provider to make $40,000 a year or more!


This is your chance to turn your love for children into an exciting business that puts you in control of your life!


Starting your own daycare can give you all these benefits and more, but…


You will need to learn the ins-and-outs of this business if you want to succeed -


Business licenses, finding customers, setting policies, daily planning, meals, taxes, insurance, regulations… ugh!


But now there is a way to get everything that you need from one place…


My husband and I are opening a small primary school with an aftercare facility on our smallholding January 2011. There is a desperate need for excellent quality education for children in our community, while at the same time offering a safe, friendly environment for learning to take place.


We purchased your Day Care E-book with the view of maybe using a section of two, but the extent of the information you provide is truly enlightening. You have managed to package your years of experience in a e-book with outstanding results. I am so glad I invested in your knowledge and will certainly keep your e-book close at hand on my "need to have" bookshelf.


Thanks again for the excellent work and your willingness to share your experience so freely.


The Daycare Starter Kit is packed full of the information that you need on how to start a daycare business. This kit will take you step-by-step from start to finish in setting up and running your daycare.


Discover which licenses and permits are required for your area


How to choose a name for your daycare that increases your business


How to start a successful daycare without spending a fortune


How to make sure your daily schedule includes activities that encourage growth in the 4 basic areas of growth and child development


How to screen parents and children and keep the problems out


Amanda- I have had my dayhome open for over 2 years now and came across the Daycare Starter Kit about a year ago. It was a wonderful purchase and has helped me grow my business with great success. The forms are so easy to understand and all of my parents appreciate the thorough job that my contract folder covers. The kit was very inexpensive and would highly recommend it to anyone in the daycare/dayhome business or thinking of getting into it. Don’t hesitate, you need to get this and help organize your records. Anita Huchala


I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity and guidence to opening up my own daycare. I learned so much with all the information you gave me step by step. I am 34 yrs old, married and have a 9yrs old baby girl. You gave me more confidence in myself as well as a new future. Thanks again and I will spread the word. God bless you!!


I am a stay-at-home Mom of two young children. Since my first was born I have wanted to stay home with her. Between a love of children and a need financially, I thought of home daycare. It was something I always wanted to do.


I had too many questions and wasn’t sure where to start. I found the Daycare Starter Kit online and thought I would give it a try. Within minutes I had all the information I needed right on my own computer. I printed everything off – my own little manual – and within a day I was advertising and ready to accept clients.


The kit was exactly what I needed to follow my dreams of staying home with my kids and having a homecare program.


The Daycare Starter Kit is organized into 10 easy-to-read chapters… Read more…


Post Title : How to Start a Daycare

How to Start a Daycare,

How to Start a Daycare

1 comment:

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys at home...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete