The Average Guys ‘How to Pick Up Girls’ Bible

The Average Guys 'How to Pick Up Girls' Bible
Click Image To Visit Site

Are you a guy that has no luck with women? Or absolutely have no idea what youre doing when it comes to asking a girl out on a date?


It was funny how a few year’s ago, I was an average frustrated schmoe who thought putting a woman on a pedestal would lead to sex…I’d follow them around like a dog on a leash and jump at the chance to do them a favor at their requests; a complete fool. A hopeless romantic, I’d used to call it.



After some bad dating experiences, I decided to look into some psychology and influence books to help me learn, "what makes a women tick."


After months of research and experience, I’ve learned the following: You don’t have to be a good-looking, rich smooth operator to be successful with women. It’s all a matter of attitude.


I promise, every man on this earth has the abilitiy to become irresistible to any woman! And more importantly – your situation is NOT hopeless.


The big problem is that men have been fed the same garbage and the wrong information over and over about women…


1. The first one is, women only go for good-looking, six-pack, muscular guys… 2. The second is, women will go out with you if you have a fat wallet… 3. The third is, women only date guys with nice cars…


Sure it would help to have a six pack, with six cars and a earning 6 figures a year…But you still need to have game to pick up and keep that woman!


Because lets face it, dating is a very important game in your life?you might as well know how to play it!


All through high school I was the shy, awkward guy in the back that couldn’t approach a pretty girl if his life depended on it. I got all the way through college and still couldn’t find a comfortable way to talk with women. With virginity still intact, a got a copy of the "HTPUG" Bible. I read the book on Thursday and by Saturday night I was taking a girl home with me! Turns out it is not as hard as I had made it and I didn’t need to be someone I am not. It’s not only given me better confidence when meeting women but it has also helped me in my overall confidence concerning life. Oh, and I’m not a virgin anymore!


After my 12 year marriage ended, I was not sure if I had remembered how to pick up women. Online dating, blind dates, bar pickups? I knew I just wanted to be able to talk to women again. But I had been out out of the game for so long. Then I ran across this guide. With all the valuable information in it I was able to get dates for 3 nights this week! Getting back on the field is a lot of fun and thanks to this guide, I know how to maneuver all the scoring plays. I am no longer depressed and my attitude has been appreciated by all kinds of beautiful woman of all ages. Man it feels good to be single again!


I have been so successful with picking up women that I was actually starting to get bored of it (not to mention it was getting expensive!) Last week I just got engaged to marry a stunning BRAZILIAN model (that’s right, a model) After only 1 week she had fallen in love with me and was worried that I would find another girl! I never could have done it without the techniques I learned from this book and I can only thank you for changing my life. CHANGING MY LIFE! Thanks!!


This guide is full of only the proven and tested techniques, advice and ways to become successful with women. It contains no BS and nothing you dont need, just straight to the point no fluff information on turning your dating life around.


"The Average Guys ‘How to Pick Up Girls’ Bible" is only $17! And don’t worry, downloading everything is a snap and works for both, PC and MAC users plus…


But when you receive your copy of "The Average Guys ‘How to Pick Up Girls’ Bible" today, I’m going to throw in this exclusive super bonuses for taking action immeditately!!


Want Original and Traditional Date Ideas? This hand books provides you super tips fro how to attract and date any girl you like!!So powerful that then all your friends are envy of you!!


Want Original and Traditional Art for Dating Ideas? This hand books gives you quality dating information you need for asking a girl OUT!!


Want Original and Traditional Date Ideas? This hand books gives you quality dating information you… Read more…


Post Title : The Average Guys ‘How to Pick Up Girls’ Bible

The Average Guys ‘How to Pick Up Girls’ Bible,

The Average Guys ‘How to Pick Up Girls’ Bible

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to uncover a strange little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete